- Adele was a long term member of the Parker Cultural Commission.
- Adele was the liaison to Douglas County Art Encounters Program.
- Adele was a member of the selection committee to find & place sculpture in Veterans Memorial Park.
- Adele worked with the Parker Downtown Development Committee to select and secure the Doctor Heath Sculpture located on the corner of Main Street and Pikes Peak Drive. This historic piece of art represents the first Parker medical doctor.
- Adele was a committee leader tasked with selecting an artist and encouraging local police participation in the development of a sculpture that was placed in front of the main entrance of the Parker Police Station.
- Adele brought us Harmony Park. The outdoor music park located next to the PACE Center was Adele’s idea! She found the artist and presented the concept to the Mayor and Town Council. This park is handicap assessable and the instruments are completely in tune with each other and they play beautiful music, in perfect harmony.